Monday, September 3, 2012

Zion National Park with Aunt Sarah

My Aunt Sarah, from Israel, is in the States!!! She is my biological Mother's sister :). Aunt Sarah is traveling around the country for about a month with two of her good friends. The closest she was going to get to us while on her visit here in the States was Zion National Park in Southern Utah. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to go spend some time with her while she was there. It was wonderful! We had such a great time together! It is so hard being so far apart from family. I'm already missing her. Zions was beautiful! I used to go there a lot when I lived in St. George. Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip: 


Nora walked the entire time! One mile in, and one mile back! This girl is amazing!

We saw some great wildlife while on our hike.






The squirrels were kind of scary, but pretty cute. There were a ton of them, and they would get so close to us.  





Fanny liked sitting in the stroller most of the time and just enjoyed the views. She likes to relax and observe everything around her.


My Aunt Sarah pointed out how neat it was that people would leave these walking sticks for someone else to use. In Israel they would never do that, she said. They would probably take the stick all the way home with them :). She also said how neat it was that people were so friendly on the trail. Most people in Israel wouldn't smile or say "hi" when you walk by them. I love America!

I LOVE this picture of Nora!


What a beauty!





Another one of my favorites. Cute sisters!










Nora kept stopping on the trail to play in the sand. 

We really had a great time. Love you Aunt Sarah! So glad we got to spend some time together! Can't wait for the opportunity to do it again.

1 comment:

Katie Busken said...

What a beautiful memory to make! I absolutely love to see you and your gorgeous family. Miss you Arit, my sweet.