Joseph's band is AMAZING!!! They don't have a name yet, so if you have any suggestions, let us know. Joseph likes Common Ground, but it is still up for debate with the band members. I think they should use it! At the Arts Festival the band literally drew a crowd. I'm not kidding! By the end of their gig, the place was packed!! Joseph plays the fiddle in several numbers and also plays guitar for some. He even sings for a couple of the songs. I'm telling you, TALENT!!! I've included a video of him singing their last number, Nothing to Lose. His mic wasn't loud enough in the beginning, though, and of course I have to add the disclaimer that our little camera recording doesn't have the best sound quality to do them justice, but they were GREAT! The band has a gig at the end of the month at our County Fair. We are pretty excited for it! I may be a tad bias, but they really are GOOD!! Joseph is really enjoying it and enjoys working with the guys he plays with. They are all just having a little fun right now. I'm so proud of Joseph and his involvement in these kinds of things. What a great guy to be willing to share his talents!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Arts Festival
I have such a talented husband! A couple weeks ago Joseph had the opportunity to perform at the Tooele Arts Festival with two different groups. One was a chamber choir he is in, and the other was his new band. His choir also sang at an event for the 4th of July here in Grantsville. The video of the choir singing the end of The Battle Hymn of the Republic is from then. They are really good! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow that's exciting , fun stuff!
I agree he's got lot's of talent.
Their band was so much fun to watch. I wish I could see them in real life. Thanks for posting the videos. We miss you guys.
They should come do a concert here in Pilgrims Landing
Post a Comment