
Last Friday I took Fanny into Joseph's office to show her where he works and visit with his co-workers, and then we went to Temple Square. It was so nice walking around, seeing all the pretty flowers and just spending some time together. Originally, I was going to go into the temple while Joseph was going to watch Fanny, but when I got there, my temple recommend wasn't in my purse =(. I was kind of sad because I was looking forward to peace and calm inside, but it turned out fine, because I got to spend some real quality time with my family instead! The sun was kind of in the wrong spot for some good pictures of us in front of the temple, but we still got some nice ones. I love the next picture of Fanny and I. That is one of my favorite statues on Temple Square.

1 comment:
Temple Square is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the pictures you took.
Post a Comment