I just couldn't help myself. This picture of Fanny turned out to be too cute to not share it. Below you will see some pictures of Fanny's new discovery. She always likes to open the oven drawer and throw things in there. Well, yesterday she discovered she can actually get into it herself!! She was so thrilled by this that she just kept getting in and out of it with smiles and giggles of absolute joy and excitement! Ahh, the simple pleasures of life!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I couldn't help myself...
I just couldn't help myself. This picture of Fanny turned out to be too cute to not share it. Below you will see some pictures of Fanny's new discovery. She always likes to open the oven drawer and throw things in there. Well, yesterday she discovered she can actually get into it herself!! She was so thrilled by this that she just kept getting in and out of it with smiles and giggles of absolute joy and excitement! Ahh, the simple pleasures of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE that first picture! So cute!
Post a Comment