Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surprise....

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

We are so glad to be expecting again and really excited for Fanny to have a younger sibling. I'm about 5 weeks along now, so the baby should be due at the end of August 2010 (August 30th is the exact due date). Other than being a little more tired than usual, I'm feeling GREAT! Just wanted to share the exciting news!

8 comments:

Katie Busken said...

Congratulations! With how cute your little girl is, I hope you have plans for bringing lots of Shumway kids into the world!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Hooray! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Banta Family said...

Hey Guys,
I love the family pictures! They are so great, and Fanny's eyes look so beautiful! And also, you guys took awesome pictures of Sarah and Ten's Wedding! Hey Arit, could you email me a few pictures of their wedding and the one of Fanny and Milly? Talk to you later.

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations.

Laura and her boys! said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you all. Hope everything goes well!

angee said...

Congrats!!

mellabie said...

COngratulations!!! Looks like we will be delivering around the same time!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Congratulations!!! And Happy Birthday today! I LOVE the family pictures! So great!