Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

This weekend we got to go see Sarah, Joseph's sister, perform in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" the Broadway Musical. Sarah was SOOO cute in the role of Elizabeth Dobbins, the school teacher. Normally that part is played by a guy, but the director chose to make it a woman for this performance. The play was performed outdoors at The Benson Grist Mill. It was a really fun, cute show and it was especially fun to see Sarah ham up her role!! She did such a GREAT job!

On Friday night Joseph's band, Forty Days, got to do the pre-show for the play. It was one of their best performances yet! I didn't get any pictures or videos of them playing, but they were awesome!

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Hello! I didn't know that was Joseph's sister! Awesome! The play was so cute. Glad to see you have a blog:). Ours is dillonandchristie.blogspot.com. Yea for blogging!

Laura and her boys! said...

She looks so adorable! I bet she was great!