Saturday, June 6, 2009

Who Does Fanny Look Like?

I got this idea from my friend Laura, who did a similar post a while back. So, what do you think? Who does Fanny look more like? The first picture is of Joseph at 18 months. I put a picture of Fanny next, and then there is a picture of me. I'm not sure how old I was in this one. Maybe close to 2 years?? Then I put a cute bath picture of Fanny. After that I put a couple more pictures of Joseph and I when we were just a little bit older from the first pictures. Joseph actually won first place awards for both the pictures of him that I've included. It made me think that I should try to enter Fanny's pictures in a contest. I have NO doubt that she would win. She is just so BEAUTIFUL!!! So...what do you think? Does she look more like me, or more like Joseph?

Oh, and I'm sorry I don't have any pictures, but I just wanted to mention that we went to the Rodeo this past Saturday. We went with our friends Scott and Janey Wheeler, who have a little girl that is only a couple weeks older than Fanny. They live just three houses down from us and go to our church. We had such a good time and Fanny did great through the whole thing! She stayed awake for most of it and didn't even fuss. Our favorite event was the mutton bustin'. It was so cute to see those kids hang on for dear life to the sheep as they came out of the gate.

7 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

She's the spitting image of Joseph!

Lisa said...

I see both of you guys in her. And yes she would win any cuteness contest!

Janey said...

Oh wow, I see so much of both of you. She's a perfect mixture :)

Christy said...

She looks just like Joseph, but she has your eyes!

angee said...

I've always thought she looked more like Joseph, but when you posted those pictures, I can now see a good mix of both of you!

Hart Family said...

Your Eyes for sure, but everything else is Joseph...I always feel I got a little short ended in the gene pool when it comes to my kids. But I'm in there somewhere :) She sure is a cutie!

Laura and her boys! said...

I always hate it when other people say that my kids look like Brian, so I totally hate to say it, but she looks like Joseph! Do you hate me now? LOL