Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Crawling!!!
Fanny did it! She crawled on Monday night! It was an exciting moment for us to see her reach such a big milestone. She is still working out the kinks and has only done it a couple times since Monday, but we expect her to be crawling all over the house soon enough. When you see her in the video, some of you may think, "What? That is a crawl?" Yes, it is. Technically, it is called an army crawl, but she is going forward, which is FANTASTIC!!! We are also including some pictures of her in the all fours position. Our favorite is the one where she is on her toes with her butt in the air, he he. It is so cute! We just love our little Fanny so much! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go, Fanny!!! So cute! I had to watch to see if she would ROCK for me, and she did. I about died. LOVE IT!!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow, you can almost see them learning too. Jared has started cruising round next to the furniture, it won't be long until he walks-one sign- he doesn't like to bend his legs when he crawls anymore, so he crawls around on all fours, with his bum in the air! it is amazingly cute.
I can't beleive she is crawling already! She is amazing! It seems like you just had her. Congrats!!
That is so awesome! Yay! Go Fanny! I wish we could see you guys soon! Take Care!
I remember how exciting this is! It's so fun, but just beware, this begins a whole new life for you guys. She will now be into everything!!! And I do mean everything!
Post a Comment