Here's Fanny! She brings so much joy into our lives each and every day. Fanny is a very content, happy, playful, smiley and giggly girl. She also sleeps through the night! She is now approaching 5 months and it's amazing how much she has changed in that amount of time. Right now she is
trying to crawl. She's doesn't quite have it yet, but she can sure scoot herself around pretty good.



Here's a video of Fanny clicking! She is just so darn cute! Be sure to stop the music so you can hear her.
Here is a video of Fanny rolling over a couple of times. She is getting so strong!
We tried to get this video of Fanny rolling over before the last video was taken. She never rolled, but she smiles A LOT in the first couple minutes!
3 comments:
That little girl is to die for CUTE! I just love this whole blog idea :)
Love
Tara
CUTE!!!! I love these pictures and videos! What a cute little girl. And multi-talented! I love how her smiles light up her whole face. So much fun.
I also wanted to say that your house is beautiful inside and out. I'm sure you are enjoying it very much!
Love your blog!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the piggies!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment